Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Running Out Stress


It has been a stressful week and today wasn't much better.  I had some disappointing news and the general news of the world has been getting me down a bit.  So what better medicine than a nice long run.  Ran about 8 miles in my Kinvaras and brand new bright yellow socks.  I love those socks and need to buy more.

My achilles tendons were feeling tight so I had to stretch a couple times within the first 4 miles.  That's fine, I'm still getting myself acquainted with the lower drop of the Kinvaras so some lower leg issues/needing to stretch the achilles is expected.

After running and eating dinner, I am definitely feeling much better.  Also after much searching I was able to find a website that helped me to solve the final question on my Oracle homework, so that felt great.  Feeling good and now time to eat some dessert and watch Heroes with my boo.

April mileage: 71 miles
2013 mileage: 405 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment